Packing and Unpacking
The title pretty much sums up my past two hours and the whole of last night.
Pack, unpack, pack, unpack, pack, unpack... All these are attempts to utilise the minimum amount of space in the luggage. And in my delusional mood, I was also hoping for a miracle or a new scientific discovery that if you place an object at a certain angle, it will actually WEIGH LESS.
My colleague who studied her Maters in the UK told me that this (packing and unpacking) would continue even on my way to the airport. She was trained in physical education. Presumably she has more stamina and strength. Me. I am exhausted now.
I do have some luaggage space. But still, the luggage is overweight.
If my luggage could speak, it would say, " Just cut it out! I'm just big-boned."
Pack, unpack, pack, unpack, pack, unpack... All these are attempts to utilise the minimum amount of space in the luggage. And in my delusional mood, I was also hoping for a miracle or a new scientific discovery that if you place an object at a certain angle, it will actually WEIGH LESS.
My colleague who studied her Maters in the UK told me that this (packing and unpacking) would continue even on my way to the airport. She was trained in physical education. Presumably she has more stamina and strength. Me. I am exhausted now.
I do have some luaggage space. But still, the luggage is overweight.
If my luggage could speak, it would say, " Just cut it out! I'm just big-boned."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home